This book Useful for General Management Student.
Part I - Career and Leadership
1. Dream to Achieve Great Success
2. Understand Your Personality
3. Prove Yourself to be Right
4. Install Anti-Virus in Your Mind to Stay Healthy and Happy
5. Build Your Self-Confidence
6. Be an Attentive Listener
7. Manage Multiple Thoughts Running in Your Head
8. Speak with Facts to Persuade Others
9. Follow-up Regularly
10. Sell Yourself to Stand Out
11. Believe in Your Timing, not Time
12. Build Your Online Team
13. Strive for Excellence to Stand Out as a Leader
14. Serve Others, not Self
15. Be a Servant Leader
16. Build Your Leadership Brand with Social Media
Part-II Education and Enlightenment
17. A Good Teacher is the Mirror of a Student
18. As the Mother is to a Child, the Teacher is to a Student
19. I am a Professor and I Love my Profession
20. Can Students Excel Better than their Educators
21. Are Backbenchers in the Classroom the Bill Gates of India
22. Are You the Student who Fakes? If So, I Pity You!
23. Address Alarming Indiscipline in Indian Educational Institutions
24. The Lessons Parents must Share with their Children
25. Message to Students on 'Graduation Day'
26. Fate of Engineering Education in India
27. Fate of Faculty in Private Educational Institutions in India
28. Provide Autonomy to Private Educational Institutions in India
29. Librarians are the Leaders
30. You Get What You Deserve, not What You Desire!