Schands Top Phrases With Tenses, Phrasal, Idiomatic And Normal Verbs In English by G. N. Verma
The book is divided into 7 parts to acutely display the practical usage of Tenses, Verbs and Phrases.
For all aspirants of examinations which include English in the syllabus including but not limited to MBA (CAT), CDS, NDA, Banking, SSC, Railways, Hotel Management, NIFT Entrance and various Civil Services.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for For NIFT Entrance and various Civil Services.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• Translation method used for easier understanding
• 3500+ Verbs' tabulated in three forms (in English and Hindi)
• 2500+ Phrases' meanings in English and Hindi followed with examples in both languages
• Close to 650 Idiomatic and Phrasal verbs' meanings in English and Hindi followed with examples in both languages
• More than 250 nouns and verbs which are followed by prepositions explained
• All Tenses explained in detail
Table of Contents:
• Present Tense
• Past Tense
• Future Tense
2. Three Forms of Main Verbs
3. Idiomatic and Phrasal Verb
5. Some Nouns Followed by Preposition
6. Particular Adjectives Followed by Preposition
7. Particular Verbs Followed by Particular Preposition