1. Unitwise and Chapterwise Assignments are given so that the students are able to recollect
2. aft er going through every chapter.
3. Assignments include Very Short, Short and Long Answer Questions, Activity Based
4. Questions, Collages and Projects, Reasoning and Knowledge Based Questions, and Multiple
5. Choice Questions.
6. Assessment Tests.
7. Multiple Choice Questions with Answers.
8. Visual Aids such as Maps, Pictures, Cartoons, Collages and Newspaper cutt ings to make
9. the content easy and interesting.
10. Guidelines for making every project have been given as tips.
11. Space for answers, draw charts, diagram or write posters, etc.
12. The Evaluation Process, which is given, would help teachers and students to understand
13. the patt ern.
14. Last but not the least, this book will help students in learning and recapitulating the
15. processes eff ectively.