Saraswati Lab Manual Science For Class - X (New Edition) by Neena Sinha, R. Rangarajan, Rajesh Kumar
These Lab Manuals provide complete information on all the experiments listed in the latest CBSE syllabus. The various objectives, materials required, procedures, inferences, etc., have been given in a step-by-step manner. Carefully framed MCQs and short answers type questions given at the end of the experiments help the students prepare for viva voce.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X students.
1. Chapterwise and Topicwise Subject Assessment and Enrichment Activity with guidelines and important questions with answers.
2. Plenty of sectionwise, chapterwise and topicwise practice questions based on latest CBSE guidelines issued in accordance with the forthcoming examinations.
3. Exercises to provide practice and assess Speaking and Listening Skills are included.
Table of Contents:
2. Chemical Reactions
3. Action Of Metals On Salt Solutions
5. Combination Of Resistors
6. Life Processes
7. Life Process
8. Chemical Substances: Nature And Behaviour
9. Cleaning Of Soap In Hard And Soft Water
10. Natural Phenomena
11. Refraction In Glass Slab
13. Refraction In Prism
14. Refraction In Convex Lens