Strictly designed as per the latest CBSE syllabus and latest NCERT textbook. Revised chapters, Updated statistics and project work. Inlcusion of latest CBSE syllabus. Objective type questions including MCQs, One word as per the latest syllabus. Detailed summary in pointers covering all the important topics. Flow-chart based on important topics. Key terms and Date Line of events. NCERT textbooks exercises and intest questions with answers. Map-based questions as per the latest CBSE syllabus. Project work on 'Disaster Management'. Very short, Short and Long answer type questions with headings under the heading "Let's Know More". Questions for practice under the heading "Let's Practice More"
This book Useful for Class IX Students.
India And The Contemporary World-I (History)
1. The French Revolution
2. Socialism In Europe And the Russain Revolution
3. Nazism An The Rise Of Hitler
4. Forest Society And Colonialism
5. Pastoralists In The Modern World
Contemporary India-I (Geography)
1. India-Size And Location
2. Physical Features Of India
5. Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Democratic Politics-I (Political Science)
1. What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
2. Constitutional Design
3. Electoral Politics
4. Working of Institutions
5. Democratic Rights
1. The Story of Village Palampur
2. People as Resource
3. Poverty As a Challenge
4. Food Security in India