SChand’s ICSE Mathematics Book II For Class-X
SChand’s ICSE Mathematics Book II For Class-X by OP Malhotra And Anubhuti Gangal
This book has been written for those students who are preparing for the ICSE examination. It follows the latest syllabus. The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination has released the New Syllabus on Mathematics for ICSE classes and bifurcated the same into two parts-one for Class IX and the other for Class X.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The books take full advantage of the clarity and consistency of modern terminology.
2. The development is logical, and the preparation of each new idea is based on the preceding material.
3. The clearly developed textual explanations are followed by appropriate solved examples.
4. The mathematical language is kept precise and correct.
5. Each chapter opens up with a photograph and short life-sketch of a renowned mathematician.
6. A variety of Enrichment Material has been provided at the end of each chapter.
7. Historical Notes have been interspersed throughout the text.
8. The occasional section `Just for Fun' provides a lighter touch.