SChand's Engineering Physics Vol-2
|SChand's Engineering Physics Vol-2
Designed to serve as a textbook for the 2 nd Semester Course of the first year B.E. students of University of Mumbai, Mumbai.The philosophy of presentation of the material in the book is based upon decades of classroom interaction of the author. In each chapter, the fundamental concepts pertinent to the topic are highlighted and the in-between continuity is emphasized. The book satiates the thirst of the inquisitive student and at the same time it provides material to such of those students who are concerned mainly with getting through the examinations.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The fundamental concepts are emphasized in each chapter and the details are developed in an easy-to-follow style.
2. Each chapter is divided into smaller parts and sub-headings are provided to make the reading a pleasant journey from one interesting topic to another important topic.
|Table of Contents:|
1. INTERFERENCE IN THIN FILMS
3. OPTICS AND APPLICATIONS
5. FOUNDATIONS OF QUANTUM MECHANICS
6. MAGNETIC MATERIALS & CIRCUITS
8. VACCUM TECHNOLOGY