SChand’S Mathematics For Class XI
- 80% Off₹595.00 ₹124.60Get this eBook
SChand'S Mathematics For Class XI by HK Dass And Rama Verma
This book S. Chand's Mathematics for XI is written according to Common Core Curriculum developed by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for academic sessions from 2011 onwords.
From 2011 onwards 19 boards of school education such as CBSE, Haryana, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Goa, Nagaland, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Kerala, Assam and West Bengal, etc. have followed the common syllabus as included in the textbook. Some more boards of school education are expected to agree to adopt this common core curriculum for 11th class students.
Most of the students use NCERT Textbook and they find difficulty in solving the unsolved questions that is why we have solved the unsolved questions of exercises of NCERT. In this way, the edition of this textbook has become very useful to the readers.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. All the questions of each exercise of NCERT Textbook are solved in this edition.
2. 30 Solved Value-Based Questions are appended at the end of the book.
3. Hints to the selected questions are given.
4. Every chapter starts with the newly prescribed syllabus, important formulae and summary to help students to get a microscopic view of contents to follow.
5. The whole syllabus is split up into small chapters in order to make the concepts clear and easy to understand.
6. Problems are linked with learners life and experiences so that the learner wil realize how and why mathematics is useful all around us.
7. The focus is on developing the processes involved in mathematical reasoning.
Table of Contents:
UNIT–I: SETS AND FUNCTIONS
11. Mathematical Induction
UNIT–III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
22. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates