Remedial Biology by D. S. Shirode, A. V. Kulkarni, Neeraj Vyawahare, Ashwini Singh
"TCA Pharma series" for pharmacy student, according to new syllabus and regulation of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Book is designed to be as user-friendly as it is complete. It is very beneficial fot the students from exam point of view. It Include several features to make your preparation easier.
The TCA pharma series consists of a systematic representation of notes in question and answer format, covering the entire syllabus in simple and lucid language. Proper diagram , structures are designed and included to make the concepts more easy to understand. MCQ's with answer are included at the end of chapter.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharmacy Student.
Table of Contents:
1. Living World and Morphology of Flowering Plants
2. Body Fluids And Circulation
3. Digestion and Absorption
4. Breathing and Respiration
5. Excretory Products and Their Elimination
6. Neural Control and coordination
7. Chemical Coordination and Regulation
8. Human Reproduction
9. Plants and Minieral Nutrition and Photosynthesis
10. Plant Respiration, Growth and Development
11. Cell and Tissues