Mathematics has always been a very important part of various competitive examinations and with the time, it’s importance has increased, hence there is a need for learning the short-cut methods of solving the mathematical problems in the competitive exams where time taken is of prime essence.
This edition of the book is thoroughly revised and enlarged according to the latest syllabi and trend of the various competitive exams. Taking into consideration the feedback from our readers, new and better short-cut methods, based on logics, to solve the questions have been explained in this edition. Important questions from various competitive exams have been included. This book will also be useful for many competitive exams having quantitative aptitude as one of the paper.
This book Useful for SSC, Banking, Railway etc. competitive exam.
1. Number System
2. Fractions and Decimals
3. Divisibility Test and Remainder Rules
4. Multiplication and Division of Numbers — Vedic Methods
5. HCF and LCM
6. Square and Cube — Vedic Maths
7. Square Root and Cube Root
9. Linear Equations
11. Powers and Roots
12. Ratio, Proportion and Partnership
13. Problems on Ages
16. Profit and Loss
17. Stock and Shares
20. Simple Interest
21. Compound Interest
22. Relation between C.I. and S.I.
23. True Discount and Banker Discount
24. Time and Work
25. Time and Distance
26. Boats and Streams
27. Clock and Calendar
28. Log and Antilog
29. Mensuration — Two Dimensional
31. Mensuration — Three Dimensional
33. Coordinate Geometry
34. Permutations and Combinations
35. Data Interpretation
36. Solved SSC Papers (2009–2015)