We are thankful to the readers for the response given to the first Edition of the book. The book adopts a fresh and novel approach to the study of Quantitative Aptitude for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT). It has been written in a “teach-yourself-style” strictly following a student-friendly approach, and is essentially meant to serve as a tutor at home.
This book Useful for Competitive Exam.
1. Tables/ Figures/Highlights: Presentation of concepts through tables and exhibits that would help understanding the concepts in a clear manner. All equations have been presented in a highlighted manner.
2. Exhibits: Over 150 exhibits that provide a practical step-by-step approach in solving problems
3. Illustrations Over 350 illustrations to understand the basic theory and application of different formulae
4. True/False Questions Over 400 true/false questions.
5. Formulae Tables Eighteen formulae tables have been given at the end of respective chapters, that would help the students for a quick recap
Section A – Mathematics
1. Ratio, Proportion, Indices And Logarithm
3. Graph Of Linear Inequalities
4. Simple And Compound Interest Including Annuity)—Applications
5. Basic Concepts Of Permutations And Combinations
6. Sequence And Series
7B. Relations And Functions
8. Limits And Continuity
9. Differential Calculus
10. Integral Calculus
Section B – Statistics
1. Statistics—An Introduction
2. Classification And Tabulation
3. Diagrammatic And Graphical Presentation
4. Measures Of Central Tendency
5. Measures Of Dispersion
7. Regression Analysis
8. Index Numbers
9. Probability Theory
10. Theoretical Distributions— Binomial Distribution
11. Theoretical Distributions—Poisson Distribution
12. Theoretical Distributions—Normal Distribution
13. Sampling—Theory Of Estimation
14. Sampling—Theory Of Test Of Hypothesis