Programmable Logic Controller by V.R. Jadhav
The material contained in this book is arranged in logical and sequential order which helps in understanding PLC.
All the PLC's instructions are explained in depth along with many applications, wherever necessary the photos of systems, devices are also incorporated.
The book contains ample diagrams which will illustrate the concepts introduced. Each chapter ends with review questions and summary of the key concepts.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book is written for Students/Engineers/Technicians just beginning their study of PLC, SCADA, VFD. No previous formal training in this subject is assumed.|
The main features of the book are :
• The material in this book is arranged in logical and sequential order.
• PLC instructions are explained in depth.
• Many applications of PLC are explained in detail.
|Table of Contents:|
* Introduction to PLC
* PLC Processor
* Power Supply
* Output Modules
* PLC Communication
* Data Files
* PLC Instructions
* Mounting, Installation and Commissioning
* Applications of PL
* Ladder Diagram Examples
* Digital Gates and Ladder Diagram Equivalence
* Input-output Devices
* PLC Software
* PLC Instructions(Siemens PLC)
* PLC Network: SCADA
* SCADA Programming
* Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
*Ladder Diagrams for Combinational Circuits