Principles Of Electrical Engineering (For UPTU) by V. K. Mehta, Mehta Rohit
The general response to the First Edition of the book was very encouraging. Authors feel that their work has been amply rewarded and wish to express their deep sense of gratitude to the large number of readers who have used it and in particular to those of them who have sent helpful suggestions from time to time for the improvement of the book.
The popularity of the book is judged from the fact that authors frequently receive feedback from many quarters including teachers, students and serving engineers. This feedback helps the authors to make the book up-to-date. Accordingly, fresh materials has been added to make the book more useful.
Authors lay no claim to the originality in preparing the book. Liberal use of the materials available in the works of eminent authors has been made. What they may claim, in all modesty, is that they have tried to fashion the vast amount of material available from primary and secondary sources into coherent body of descriptions and analysis.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering Student.
Table of Content:
1. Basic Concepts
2. D.C. Circuits Analysis And Network Theorems
3. A.C. Fundamentals
4. Single Phase Series Circuits
5. Phasor Algebra And Circuit Analysis
6. Single Phase Parallel And Series–Parallel Circuits
7. Three Phase A.C. Circuits
8. Electrical Measuring Instruments
9. Power System
10. Magnetic Circuits
11. Single Phase Transformers
12. D.C. Machines
13. 3-phase Induction Motors
14. Single-phase Induction Motors
15. Three-phase Alternator 3-phase Synchronous Generator
16. 3-phase Synchronous Motor