The importance of Principles Of Control System is well known in computer engineering field. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Principles Of Control System.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electrical & Electronics Engineering student.
1. Introduction to Control Systems
2. Review of Laplace Transform
3. Transfer Function and Impulse Response
4. Block Diagram Representation
5. Signal Flow Graph Representation
6. Modeling of Physical Systems
7. Feedback and Its Effect on Control Systems
8. Time Domain Analysis of Control Systems
9. Stability Analysis of Control Systems
10. Root Locus Analysis
11. Basics of Frequency Domain Analysis
12. Stability Analysis using Bode Plot
13. Polar and Nyquist Plots
14. Design Through Compensation Techniques
15. State Variable Analysis
Appendix - A Matrix Algebra
Appendix - B Nichol's Chart