Principles And Practices Of Management by Partho S. Sengupta
The principal difference that this book would make to any literate young mind above 17 is its non-textbook flavour. Once the young reader discovers the uniqueness of the book, an exhilarating journey would begin. The book begins by highlighting the challenges that an individual has to face to be successful in life. The emphasis then shifts to the bottlenecks that need to be overcome for a better change. The underlying theme that is evident throughout the book is that although enervating, the challenges we face are unavoidable as smooth seas skillful sailors do not make. The book successfully converts what the students have to study into a flexible curriculum. The chapters reverberate with lateral thinking infused with ideas on the skills and values that they will have to gather in order to shape the 21st century. This book is innovative and works as a platform between intersecting ideas, and helps the youth to toil towards a better change syndrome. The book exudes a set of distinctive styles that effectively connects with the potential energy of young Indians. The greatest managers of any society are parents and teachers. The book’s approach connects with all mobile human talent to understand the emerging trends and commit ourselves to a better and positively more beautiful place to live in with grace and dignity.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Management Students.|
1. The book’s learning genre encourages a questioning mode within the reader.
2. The book’s topical and pragmatic approach helps the reader understand the emerging trends better.
3. Questions or Exercises for self assessment.
4. Figures, tables and pictures have been extensively used for clarity in understanding.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Who Are You,
2. Developement of Management Thought,
3. Fundamentals of Business Principles-A Pictorial Representation,
4. Business Policy-The New Indian Managers In The Borderless World,
5. Individual Strategic Implementation Process,
6. Organization I,
7. Organization II,
8. Planning and Decision Making,
11. Control and Coordination,
12. Leadership-The Change Agent of 21st Century India,
14. Performance Planning Systems and Appraisal Methodology,
15. Training and Developement,
16. The War-Imitators vs Innovators,
17. Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas (PURA)-A Case Study,
18. Sample Questions