Pharmacology involves the study of the drug actions on the body. It includes to find out how the drug produce beneficial and adverse effects on body. Pharmacologists aim to develop the better understanding of drugs and their actions on biological systems for improvement of human health.
Student of undergraduate always face problem to understand the pharmacology subject because of unproven disease mechanism and lengthy language. In an attempt to remedy, the text of this book cover the disease mechanism whenever is necessary which will helps to understand the treatment module. Texts are written in point wise and in precise manner along with memorable illustrations whenever necessary which will helps in understanding and remembering the text.
This book Useful for Pharmacy Students.
1. Drug Acting on Bronchial Asthma and COPD
2. Nasal Decongestants, Expectorants and Antitussive
3. Respiratory Stimulants
4. Antiulcer Agents
5. Drugs for Constipation and Diarrhoea
6. Appetite Stimulants and Suppressants
7. Digestants and Carminatives
8. Emetics and Anti-emetics
9. General Principles of Chemotherapy
10. Sulfonamides And Cotrimoxazole.
11. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics: Penicillins and Cephalosporins
12. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors : Chloramphenicol, Macrolides, Tetracycline and Aminoglycosides
14. Antitubercular Agents
15. Antileprotic Agents
16. Antifungal Agents
17. Antiviral Agents
19. Antimalarial Agents
20. Antiamoebic and Other Antiprotozoal Agents
21. Urinary Tract Infection
22. Chemotherapy of Malignancy
23. Immunomodulatory Agents
25. Principle of Toxicology