Pharmaceutical Microbiology by Priyatama Powar, Shital Nimbargi, Vaijayanti Sapre
"TCA Pharma series" for pharmacy student, according to new syllabus and regulation of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Book is designed to be as user-friendly as it is complete. It is very beneficial fot the students from exam point of view. It Include several features to make your preparation easier.
The TCA pharma series consists of a systematic representation of notes in question and answer format, covering the entire syllabus in simple and lucid language. Proper diagram , structures are designed and included to make the concepts more easy to understand. MCQ's with answer are included at the end of chapter.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharmacy Student.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Microbiology, Microscopy & Detail Study of Bacteria
2. Identification of Bacteria by using Staining Techniques and Concept of Sterilisation
3. Basics of Viruses, Fungi, Disinfectant and Evalution of Disinfectant
4. Aseptic Area, Microbiological Assays and standardization of Antibiotics, Vitamins and Amino Acids by Microbial Assays
5. Microbial Spoilage Assessment and Preservation Methods of Pharmaceuticals, Study of Animals cell cultures
Sample Question Papers