Pathophysiology by Swati V. Jogdand, Neelam Dashputre
"TCA Pharma series" for pharmacy student, according to new syllabus and regulation of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Book is designed to be as user-friendly as it is complete. It is very beneficial fot the students from exam point of view. It Include several features to make your preparation easier.
The TCA pharma series consists of a systematic representation of notes in question and answer format, covering the entire syllabus in simple and lucid language. Proper diagram , structures are designed and included to make the concepts more easy to understand. MCQ's with answer are included at the end of chapter.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharmacy Student.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Principles of Cell Injury and Adaptation and introduction to Inflammation
2. CVS, Resipiratory and Renal System
3. Haematological, Endocrine, Nervous and GI System
4. Diseases of Liver and Bones, Joints and Principles of Cancer
5. Infectious and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Solved Sample Question Papers
Solved University Questions Papers