1. Analysis: Chapter wise/Topic wise weightage of questions of NEET/AIIMS for last 11 years
2. Syllabus: Topics covered are given in front of each chapter to help student remember all topics in just one glance
3. Mind Map: Pictorial overview of the content covered in each chapter. This acts as a flash card for easy last moment revision
4. Recap: Topic wise brief coverage of content for last moment recapitulation (With important terms and concepts highlighted in bold and concepts supplemented with figures for easy understanding).
5. Practice Time (PT): MCQs for rigorous practice in different formats including “Fill in the Blanks” and “Match the column style” (All arranged topicwise). Hints are given for selected questions for guiding students to answer and providing additional information
6. HOTS: Questions with more complexity and difficulty level to increase level of practice
7. NCERT Exemplar Problems (NEP): NCERT books are extremely important and a lot of questions are asked from it, so to cover that portion, questions from it are important
8. Assertions and Reasons (A&R): These are important from AIIMS perspective
9. Hints and Explanations: This section has explanation and hints to guide the student towards the answer for each question and help in understanding the question better.
10. Unit Assessment: Mixed bag of questions unit wise accompanied with hints and explanations for the answers