Oswal CBSE Concise Chemistry Part - 2 For Class - X by Ravi Shankar Sharma, Subha Raghavan
We are deeply grateful in bringing out this book CBSE Concise CHEMISTRY for the students of class X as per the latest NCERT syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The book has been primarily designed to equip students with guidance and prepare themselves for getting maximum marks. It covers all the problems faced by the students which is written in simple language and lucid style for the benefit of the students. We hope the students and teachers of various schools will appreciate our effort.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Entire subject matter has been summarized in simplified manner in order to understand the chapter easily.
2. Each topic is described in simple language with an array of examples which helps to understand the concepts better
3. Description and illustration of text and activities clearly in points with simple, well-labelled diagram.
4. The text in the chapters is supported by intext questions in the form of Paper-Pen Test to make good revision of the studied topic.
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements