Oswal CBSE Accountancy (Part B) For Class XII by Oswal Publishers
The CBSE Accountancy has been written to cater the needs of the students preparing for Class XII examinations under the Central Board of Secondary Education. The content of the book is customised to meet the academic needs of the students based on the latest CBSE syllabus.
The unique and distinguishing feature of this book is its lucid style of presentation. In an effort to drive effective learning of key concepts, every illustration in this book has been thoroughly analysed and reviewed. The latest changes in the corporate accounting, i.e., the Companies Act of 1956 is now replaced by the Companies Act, 2013, has also been incorporated in this book along with the accurate and relevant information about the various sections of this new Act. The financial statements have been presented as per the latest Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
1. Simple language and lucid style.
2. In accordance with the Companies Act, 2013.
3. Necessary content to impart a sound theoretical and conceptual base.
4. Additional Illustrations along with solved examples in each chapter.
5. Solved illustrations of previous years’ CBSE question papers.
6. Value Based questions are provided throughout all relevant chapters.
7. Exclusive HOTS (High Order Thinking Skills), which ensures application of the concepts learnt.
Table of Contents:
1. Financial Statement of a Company
2. Analysis of Financial Statements : Comparative and Common Size Statements
3. Accounting Ratios
4. Cash Flow Statement
CBSE Sample Question Paper