Oswaal Topper's Handbook Physics For Classes XI & XII Entrance Exams (Engineering & Medical) by Panel Of Experts
There are numerous competitive exams conducted in India every year. In this age of cut throat competition, every student aspires to crack the ones he/she appears for in order to begin the journey towards his desired career. Students preparing for various competitive exams strictly follow the prescribed syllabus which has details about the official blueprint as well as typology of questions asked year after year. Along with this, what remains at the core of their preparation is the clarity of concepts.
Oswaal Books is happy to announce the launch of Oswaal Handbooks for Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics which will supplement the need for concept clarity at every step of study. With the motto of Learning Made Simple, Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IIT-JEE & NEET Exam.
1. A Handy Ready Reckoner
2. Oswaal Handbook will act like a useful reckoner for students at every stage of their study
3. Useful for various Competitive Exams
4. Oswaal Handbooks cover each and every concept which may be required for the preparation of XI – XII (CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE and all State – Boards), NEET, IIT JEE (Main – Advanced) and all State and Central Governments Services Exams.
5. Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Table of Content:
1. Physical World
2. Units and Measurement
3. Motion in a Straight Line
4. Motion in 2 - Dimension
5. Laws of Motion
6. Work, Energy and Power
7. System of Particles and Rotational Motion
10. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
11. Thermal Properties of Matter
13. Kinetic Theory of Gases
15. Wave Motion
16. Electric Charges and Fields
17. Electrostatic Potential and capacitance
18. Current Electricity
19. Magnetic Effects of Current
20. Magnetism and Matter
21. Electromagnetic Induction
22. Alternating Current
23. Electromagnetic Waves
24. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
25. Wave Optics
26. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
29. Semiconductors Electronics
Appendix - A
Appendix - B
Appendix - C
Appendix - D
Appendix - E