Oswaal Topper's Handbook Mathematics For Classes XI & XII Entrance Exams (Engineering & Other Competitions) by Panel Of Experts
There are numerous competitive exams conducted in India every year. In this age of cut throat competition, every student aspires to crack the ones he/she appears for in order to begin the journey towards his desired career. Students preparing for various competitive exams strictly follow the prescribed syllabus which has details about the official blueprint as well as typology of questions asked year after year. Along with this, what remains at the core of their preparation is the clarity of concepts.
Oswaal Books is happy to announce the launch of Oswaal Handbooks for Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics which will supplement the need for concept clarity at every step of study. With the motto of Learning Made Simple, Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IIT-JEE & Other Competitions Exam.
1. Concepts Clarified- All conceptual NOTES have been provided based on given Chapter Objectives
2. Important Formulae-All useful equations and formulae have been discussed.
3. Mind / Concept Maps- These include all concepts in one page
4. Oswaal Handbooks cover each and every concept which may be required for the preparation of XI – XII (CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE and all State – Boards), IIT JEE (Main – Advanced) and all State and Central Governments Services Exams.
5. Oswaal Books by the way of these handbooks, aim at providing the most relevant content to students to make studying even the most difficult concepts, interactive and fun.
Table of Content:
1. Sets and Representations
2. Relations and Functions
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations
6. Linear Inequalities
7. Principle of Mathematical Induction
8. Sequences and Series
9. Permutations and Combinations
10. Binomial Theorem
11. Straight Lines
12. Conic Sections
13. Three Dimensional Geometry
14. Vector Algebra
15. Limits and Derivatives
16. Continuity, Differentiability and Application of Derivatives
19. Integral and its Applications
20. Differential Equations
21. Mathematical Reasoning
23. Commercial Mathematics