Oswaal NEET (UG) Solved Papers Chapterwise & Topicwise Chemistry Book (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted every year to grant admission to aspirants into MBBS / BDS courses across the country. NEET is held in the month of May every year. But in 2020, as we witnessed unprecedented times, the exam was postponed and was finally conducted on the 13th of September 2020.
In the final test paper, there is a total of 180 questions with 45 questions from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry, and 90 questions from Biology (45 questions from Botany + 45 questions from Zoology). It was also observed that most of the questions asked are based on chapters from NCERT textbooks.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for NEET Chemistry.
Some benefits of studying from Oswaal NEET Question Banks are:
1. Chapter-wise and Topic-wise presentation
2. Latest NEET Question Paper 2020- Fully solved
3. Chapter-wise Objectives: A sneak peek into the chapter
4. Mind Map: A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
5. Revision Notes: Concept-based study material
6. Oswaal QR Codes: For Quick Revision on your Mobile Phones and Tablets
7. Analytical Report: Unit-wise questions distributed in each subject
Table of Content:
1. Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure
5. States of Matter: Gases and Liquids