Oswaal NEET Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class XII Physics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted every year to grant admission to aspirants into MBBS / BDS courses across the country. From 2020 onwards, NEET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier, it was known as All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) and was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recommended the syllabus for NEET after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This was done to establish uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in Medical Education.
NEET is held every year in the month of May. In the final test paper, there are total 180 questions with 45 questions from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology (45 questions from Botany + 45 questions from Zoology). It is observed that most of the questions asked are based on chapters from NCERT textbooks.
With the motto of Learning Made Simple, Oswaal Books have developed NEET Question Banks for all the aspirants who wish to crack NEET and come out with flying colors. The Question Banks are a compilation of questions from the last 32 Years’ Question Papers of AIPMT to enable exam oriented preparation.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII & NEET Students.
1. Chapter-wise and Topic-wise presentation
2. Chapter-wise Objectives: A sneak peek into the chapter
3. Mind Map: A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
4. Revision Notes: Concept based study material
5. Oswaal QR Codes: For Quick Revision on your Mobile Phones and Tablets
6. Analytical Report: Unit-wise questions distribution in each subject
7. How to Handle and Crack the Exam:Well defined Tips and Tricks by experts
Table of Content:
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Laws of Motion
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
15. Electromagnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices