Children are naturally inquisitive and eager to explore and learn about the world around them. Itis important for their guardians, both Parents and Teachers, to satisfy their queries, and that too, in such a way that the children are able to understand and comprehend the concepts as well as learn from them.
Also, there exists a gap in the level of information and knowledge provided to the children by the Parents vs. that provided by their Teachers. Discrepancies might also exist in the methodology(ies) through which the information and knowledge is relayed. This increases the possibility that uz chitdeen might cither noi understand the concept clearly orbecome confused about the correct interpretation of the conecpts.
This book Useful for Class-V Students.
1. 1. Ice-cream Man, Wonderful waste!
2. Teamwork, Flying Together
3. My Shadow, Robinson Crusoe
4. Crying, My Elder Brother
5. The Lazy Frog, Rip Van Winkle
6. Class Discussion, The Talkative Barber
7. Topsy-turvy Land, Gulliver’s Travels
8. Nobody’s Friend, The Little Bully
9. Sing a Song of people
10. Malu Bhalu, Who will be Ningthou ?