Oswaal NCERT Teachers & Parents Manual English Marigold For Class - I (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Children are naturally inquisitive and eager to explore and learn about the world around them. It is important for their guardians, both Parents and Teachers, to satisfy their queries, and that too, in such a way that the children are able to understand and comprehend the concepts as well as learn from them. Also, there exists a gap in the level of information and knowledge provided to the children by the Parents vs. that provided by their Teachers. Discrepancies might also exist in the methodology(ies) through which the information and knowledge is relayed. This increases the possibility that the children might either not understand the concept clearly or become confused about the correct interpretation of the concepts.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class I Students.
1. It aims to aid the Teachers and Parents in simplifying the concepts studied by children as a part of their curriculum
2. It equips the parents and teachers to enable the children to understand the subjects, and also evaluate their measure of understanding and creativity.
3. It includes Learning and Understanding Aids along with a Lesson Plan for each Chapter
4. It demonstrates Effective Teaching Techniques
5. It also gives various Propositions for Step-wise Learning and Building up of Concepts.
Table of Contents:
1. A Happy Child, Three Little Pigs
2. After a Bath : The Bubble, the straw and the Shoe
3. One Little Kitten, Lalu and Peelu
4. Once I saw a Little Bird, Mittu and the Yellow Mango
5. Merry-Go-Round, Circle
6. If I were an Apple, Our Tree Murali's Mango Tree
7. A Kite, Sundari
8. A Little Turtle : The Tiger and the Mosquito
9. Clouds, Anandi's Rainbow
10. Flying Man, The Tailor and his friend