Oswaal NCERT (Solutions Textbook + Exemplar) For Class 7 Mathematics (For 2022 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain aUniform Education System across the country, manyState Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT).In the best interest of Secondary and Senior Secondary students, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have together developed Exemplar Problems in Science & Mathematics.These include practice questions of various typologies and difficulty levels which aid in in depth learning of concepts. They also contain conceptual problems which are a part of the CBSE Board Syllabus as well as the syllabus of various competitive exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS, etc. Considering thediversity and the varied difficulty level of questions in these two subjects,we,at OswaalBookshavelaunched OSWAAL NCERT SOLUTIONS. They are a compilation of all the Questions of the Latest Editions of NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in a Chapter-wise & Topic-wise format along with their complete solutions. These also include Previous Years’ CBSE Board Examination Questionsfully solved with their respective sources. We believe that OSWAAL NCERT SOLUTIONSwill help the students in school and after school in practicing and preparing extensively for both, Final Examinations as well as Competitive Examinations with utmost confidence!
Key Features :
Some Special Features of Oswaal NCERT Solutions are:
• Chapter Objectives-A sneak peek into the chapter
• Mind Map:A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
• Quick Review: Concept-based study material
• Tips & Tricks:Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
• Some Commonly Made Errors:Most common and unidentified errors made by students discussed
• Expert Advice- Oswaal Expert Advice on how to score more!
• Oswaal QR Codes- For Quick Revision on your Mobile Phones & Tablets .
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-7 Student.
Table of Content:
2. Fractions and Decimals
3. Data Handling
4. Simple Equations
5. Lines and Angles
7. Comparing Quantities
8. Rational Numbers
9. Perimeter and Area
10. Algebraic Expression
11. Exponents and Powers
12. Practical Geometry, Symmetry Visualising Solid Shapes