Oswaal NCERT Problems - Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) For Class - XI Mathematics (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain a Uniform Education System across the country, many State Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). In the best interest of Secondary and Senior Secondary students, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have together developed Exemplar Problems in Science & Mathematics. These include practice questions of various typologies and difficulty levels which aid in in depth learning of concepts. They also contain conceptual problems which are a part of the CBSE Board Syllabus as well as the Syllabus of various Competitive Exams like IIT JEE etc.
Considering the diversity and the varied difficulty level of questions in these two subjects, we, at Oswaal Books have launched OSWAAL NCERT PROBLEMS-SOLUTIONS. They are a compilation of all the Questions of the Latest Editions of NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in a Chapter-wise & Topic-wise format along with their complete solutions. These also include Previous Years' Examination Questions fully solved with their respective sources..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XI Mathematics, IIT JEE Exam.
1. Chapter-wise & Topic-wise presentation
2. Chapter Objectives : A sneak peek into the chapter
3. Mind Map : A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
4. Quick Review : Concept-based study material
5. Tips & Tricks : Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
Table of Content:
2. Relations and Functions
3. Trigonometric Functions
4. Principle of Mathematical Induction
5. Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
6. Linear Inequalities
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequence and Series
10. Straight Lines
11. Conic Sections
12. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
13. Limits and Derivatives
14. Mathematical Reasoning