Oswaal NCERT Exemplar (Problems - Solutions) For Class XII Physics (March 2020 Exams) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain aUniform Education System across the country, manyState Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT).In the best interest of Secondary and Senior Secondary students, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have together developed Exemplar Problems in Science & Mathematics.These include practice questions of various typologies and difficulty levels which aid in in depth learning of concepts. They also contain conceptual problems which are a part of the CBSE Board Syllabus as well as the syllabus of various competitive exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS, etc.
Considering thediversity and the varied difficulty level of questions in these two subjects,we,at OswaalBookshavelaunched OSWAAL NCERT SOLUTIONS. They are a compilation of all the Questions of the Latest Editions of NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in a Chapter-wise & Topic-wise format along with their complete solutions. These also include Previous Years’ CBSE Board Examination Questionsfully solved with their respective sources.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
2. Mind Map:A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
3. Quick Review: Concept-based study material
4. Tips & Tricks:Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
5. Some Commonly Made Errors:Most common and unidentified errors made by students discussed.
6. Expert Advice- Oswaal Expert Advice on how to score more!
Table of Content:
1. Electric Charges and Fields
2. Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
3. Current Electricity
4. Moving Charges and Magnetism
5. Magnetism and Matter
6. Electromagnetic Induction
7. Alternating Current
8. Electromagnetic Waves
9. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
10. Wave Optics
11. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
14. Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
15. Communication Systems