Oswaal NCERT Exemplar (Problems - Solutions) For Class - IX Science (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain a Uniform Education System across the country, many State Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT).
To ensure in depth study and concept clarity for Secondary and Senior Secondary Students, The Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT has developed Exemplar Problems in Sciences & Mathematics from class VI to XII. The Exemplar Problems cover various typologies of questions across various difficulty levels that aid in better exam preparations. These books have been developed keeping in mind the learning needs of not only the students preparing for Board Examinations but also for Entrance Exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-IX Students & IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc. Exams.
1. Chapter-wise and Topic-wise presentation
2. Chapter-wise Objectives: A sneak peek into the chapter
3. Mind Map: A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
4. Revision Notes: Concept based study materials
5. Tips & Tricks: Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
6. Some Commonly Made Errors: Most common and unidentified errors are focused
7. Expert Advice: Oswaal Expert Advice on how to score more
8. Oswaal QR – Codes: For Quick Revision on your Mobile Phones and Tablets
Table of Content:
1. Matter in Our Surroundings
2. Is Matter Around Us Pure ?
3. Atoms and Molecules
4. Structure of The Atom
5. The Fundamental Unit of Life
7. Diversity in Living Organisms
9. Force and Laws of Motion
11. Work and Energy
13. Why do We Fall Ill
14. Natural Resources
15. Improvement in Food Resources