Oswaal NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions Class 10 Science (For 2022 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain a Uniform Education System across the country, many State Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). To ensure in depth study and concept clarity for Secondary and Senior Secondary Students, The Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT has developed Exemplar Problems in Sciences & Mathematics from class VI to XII. The Exemplar Problems cover various typologies of questions across various difficulty levels that aid in better exam preparations. These books have been developed keeping in mind the learning needs of not only the students preparing for Board Examinations but also for Entrance Exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc.
We at Oswaal Books have developed Solutions for every problem from the Latest Edition of NCERT Exemplar Textbooks. We believe that Oswaal NCERT Exemplar Solutions will help students by providing extremely relevant study material for cracking any examination with ease and confidence.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for NCERT Class 10th Science Students.
Chapter-wise And Topic-wise Presentation
• Chapter-wise Objectives: A Sneak Peek Into The Chapter
• Mind Map: A Single Page Snapshot Of The Entire Chapter
• Revision Notes: Concept Based Study Materials
• Tips & Tricks: Useful Guidelines For Attempting Each Question Perfectly
• Some Commonly Made Errors: Most Common And Unidentified Errors Are Focused
• Expert Advice: Oswaal Expert Advice On How To Score More
We Hope That Oswaal Ncert Exemplar Solutions Will Help Students At Every Step As They Move Closer To Their Educational Goal. We Wish Them All Great Success Ahead!
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Reactions And Equations
2. Acids, Bases And Salts
3. Metals And Non-metals
4. Carbon And Its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification Of Elements.
6. Life Processes
7. Control And Co-ordination
8. How Do Organisms Reproduce ?
9. Heredity And Evolution
10. Light-reflection And Refraction
11. Human Eye And Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effects Of Electric Current
14. Sources Of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Sustainable Management Of Natural Resources