Oswaal NCERT & CBSE Question Bank For Class - VII Social Science (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come.
With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-VII Students.
1. Chapter-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum and National Curriculum Framework
3. All Questions from the Latest NCERT Textbook are included.
4. Previous Years' Question Papers from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan are included.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
7. 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Table of Content:
1. Tracing Changes Through a Thousand Years
2. New Kings and Kingdoms
3. The Delhi Sultans
4. The Mughal Empire
5. Rulers and Buildings
6. Towns, Traders and Craftspersons
7. Tribes, Nomads and Settled Communities
8. Devotional Paths to the Divine
9. The Making of Regional Cultures
10. Eighteenth Century Political Formations
2. Inside Our Earth
3. Our Changing Earth
6. Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
7. Human Environment– Settlement, Transport and Communication
8. Human Environment Interactions (The Tropical and the Subtropical Region)
9. Life in the Deserts
Social & Political Life
1. On Equality
2. Role of the Government in Health
3. How the State Government Works
4. Growing up as Boys and Girls
5. Women Change the World
6. Understanding Media
7. Markets Around Us
8. A Shirt in the Market
9. Struggles for Equality