Oswaal NCERT & CBSE Pullout Worksheets For Class - X Mathematics (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Year after year CBSE has been introducing changes in the curriculum of various classes. We, at Oswaal Books, closely follow every change made by the Board and endeavor to equip every student with the latest study material to prepare for the Final Examinations. The latest offering from us are these Worksheets. They are entirely based on the Latest Syllabus & Question Paper Design issued by the Board on 1 April 2020 for Academic Year 2020-2021.
These aim at providing comprehensive practice material for every chapter to ensure that every concept is revised in totality. These are prepared by experienced teachers who have translated their expertise into making these worksheets a wholesome study package. Every worksheet contains a mix of questions, for which the maximum marks and time are mentioned to facilitate exam-oriented study.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X Students.
1. Chapter-wise worksheets with space for writing answers
2. Latest Typology of Questions mentioned by CBSE
3. Objective Type Questions for 2021 Examination
4. Previous Years’ Questions for exam oriented preparation
Table of Content:
1. Real Numbers
3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4. Quadratic Equations
5. Arithmetic Progression
6. Lines (in two-dimensions)
10. Introduction to Trigonometry and Trigonometric Identities
11. Heights and Distances
12. Areas Related to Circles
13. Surface Areas and Volumes