With the philosophy of 'Learning Made Simple', we at Oswaal Books leave no stone unturned in making all our books extremely interactive, updated and precise. It gives us immense pleasure to present our latest such offering NCERT Pullout Worksheets which are entirely based on the latest NCERT Textbook and follow the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
Worksheets are an ingenious tool in motivating students to engage their brains during class. The children learn a great deal from books, especially if they are interesting and interactive. The aim of this book is to appeal to the naturally inquisitive nature of the children. For this reason, this workbook has been provided with special and effective practice worksheets, keeping in mind the age, interest, and capability of the students. Stringent efforts have been made to incorporate a variety of questions covering all the topics to test the students' knowledge and understanding.
This book Useful for Class-VIII Students.
Our Pasts -III [Part-1]
1. How, When and Where ?
2. From Trade to Territory (The Company Establishes Power)
3. Ruling the Countryside
4. Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
5. When People Rebel (1857 and After)
6. Colonialism and the City (The Story of an Imperial Capital)
Our Pasts-III [Part-2]
7. Weavers, Iron smelters and Factory Owners
8. Civilizing the “Native”, Educating the Nation
9. Women, Caste and Reform
10. The Changing World of Visual Arts
11. The Making of the National Movement : 1870s - 1947
12. India After Independence
Resources And Development
2. Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
3. Mineral and Power Resources
6. Human Resources
Social & Political Life
1. The Indian Constitution
2. Understanding Secularism
3. Why do we need a Parliament?
4. Understanding Laws
6. Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
7. Understanding Marginalisation
8. Confronting Marginalisation
9. Public Facilities
10. Law and Social Justice