With the philosophy of 'Learning Made Simple', we at Oswaal Books leave no stone unturned in making all our books extremely interactive, updated and precise. It gives us immense pleasure to present our latest such offering NCERT Pullout Worksheets which are entirely based on the latest NCERT Textbook and follow the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
Worksheets are an ingenious tool in motivating students to engage their brains during class. The children learn a great deal from books, especially if they are interesting and interactive. The aim of this book is to appeal to the naturally inquisitive nature of the children. For this reason, this workbook has been provided with special and effective practice worksheets, keeping in mind the age, interest, and capability of the students. Stringent efforts have been made to incorporate a variety of questions covering all the topics to test the students' knowledge and understanding.
This book Useful for Class-VI Students.
History Section - A : Our Pasts - I
1. What, Where, How and When ?
2. From Hunting - Gathering to Growing Food
3. In the Earliest Cities
4. What Books and Burials Tell Us ?
5. Kingdoms, Kings and Early Republic
6. New Questions and Ideas
7. Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
8. Vital Villages and Thriving Towns
9. Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
10. New Empires and Kingdoms
11. Buildings, Paintings and Books
Geography Section - B : The Earth Our Habitat
1. The Earth in the Solar System
2. Globe—Latitudes and Longitudes
3. Motions of the Earth
5. Major Domains of the Earth
6. Major Landforms
7. Our Country India
8. India Climate and Vegetation
Civics Section - C : Social & Political Life - I
1. Understanding Diversity
2. Diversity and Discrimination
3. What is Government ?
4. Key Elements of the Democratic Government
5. Panchayati Raj
6. Rural Administration
7. Urban Administration
8. Rural Livelihood
9. Urban Livelihood