Year after year CBSE has been introducing changes in the curriculum of various classes. We, at Oswaal Books, closely follow every change made by the Board and endeavor to equip every student with the latest study material to prepare for the Final Examinations. The latest offering from us are these Worksheets. They are entirely based on the Latest Syllabus & Question Paper Design issued by the Board on 1 April 2020 for Academic Year 2020-2021.
These aim at providing comprehensive practice material for every chapter to ensure that every concept is revised in totality. These are prepared by experienced teachers who have translated their expertise into making these worksheets a wholesome study package. Every worksheet contains a mix of questions, for which the maximum marks and time are mentioned to facilitate exam-oriented study.
This book Useful for Class-IX Students.
1. Chapter-wise worksheets with space for writing answers
2. Latest Typology of Questions mentioned by CBSE
3. Objective Type Questions for 2021 Examination
4. Previous Years’ Questions for exam oriented preparation
India And The Contemporary World - I
1. The French Revolution
2. Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
3. Nazism and the Rise of Hiller
4. Forest Society and Colonialism
5. Pastoralists in the Modern World
India–Land And The People
1. India – Size and Location
2. Physical Features of India
5. Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
1. What is Democracy ? Why Democracy ?
2. Constitutional Design
3. Electoral Politics
4. Working of Institutions
5. Democratic Rights
Understanding Economic Development–I
1. The Story of Village Palampur
2. People as Resource
3. Poverty as a Challenge
4. Food Security in India