Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class - IX Science (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board(KSEEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of KSEEB Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
Oswaal Question Bank is strictly based on revised Textbook issued by Karnataka Textbook Society. It contains all types of questions like VSA Questions (Very Short Answer), SA Questions (Short Answer), MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and LA Questions (Long Answer). A synopsis is given for every chapter which contains important points from that chapter. Each chapter has high quality figures wherever required for better, fast and clear understanding.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-IX Students.
1. Strictly based on the revised Textbook issued by Karnataka Textbook Society
2. Latest Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. Summary for concepts clarity
Table of Content:
1. Matter in our surroundings
2. Is matter around us pure?
3. Atoms and Molecules
4. Structure of the Atom
5. The Fundamental unit of life
7. Diversity in living organisms
9. Force and Laws of Motion
11. Work and Energy
13. Why do we fall ill ?
14. Natural Resources
15. Improvement in Food Resources