Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class - IX Mathematics (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board(KSEEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of KSEEB Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
Oswaal Question Bank is strictly based on revised Textbook issued by Karnataka Textbook Society. It contains all types of questions like VSA Questions (Very Short Answer), SA Questions (Short Answer), MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and LA Questions (Long Answer). A synopsis is given for every chapter which contains important points from that chapter. Each chapter has high quality figures wherever required for better, fast and clear understanding.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-IX Students.
1. Strictly based on the revised Textbook issued by Karnataka Textbook Society
2. Latest Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. Summary for concepts clarity
Table of Content:
1. Number System
2. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
3. Lines and Angles
8. Heron’s formula
9. Coordinate geometry
10. Linear equations in two variables
11. Area of parallelograms and triangles
13. Surface areas and volumes