Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - X Science (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of KSEEB Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to subject. This book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest KSEEB Syllabus for Academic Year 2020-2020
2. Latest Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. SSLC Board Previous Years' Questions
4. Quick Review for concepts clarity
5. Summary for concepts clarity
Table of Contents:
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and Its Compounds
5. Periods Classificaton of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Co-ordination
8. How do Organisms Reproduce ?
9. Heredity and Evolution
10. Light Reflection and Refraction
11. The Human Eye and the Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Sustainable Management of Natural Resources