Oswaal Karnataka SSLC Class 10 English 1st Language Book Chapterwise & Topicwise Question Bank With Complete Solutions (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of KSEEB Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to subject. This book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
This book is strictly as per the latest KSEEB Blueprint & Design for SSLC Exams. It contains variety of questions from NCERT textbook issued by Karnataka Textbook Society. It contains all types of questions like VSA Questions (Very Short Answer), SA Questions (Short Answer), MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and LA Questions (Long Answer). A synopsis is given for every chapter which contains important points from that chapter. Each chapter has high quality figures wherever required for better, understanding.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X English Students.
Some of the benefits of studying from Oswaal Question Banks are:
• Strictly based on the latest KSEEB Syllabus for Academic Year 2020-2021
• Latest Solved Paper with Model Answers of 2020 Exam
• Latest Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
• SSLC Board Previous Years' Questions
• Quick Review for concepts clarity
• Mind Maps for improved learning
Table of Content:
Part - I
1. A Wrong Man in Worker's Paradise
2. The Elixir of Life
3. The Gift of the Magi
4. Louis Pasteur, Conqueror of Disease
5. What is Moral Action ?
1. To a Pair of Sarus Cranes
2. Abraham Lincoln's Letter to His Son's Teacher
3. The Temple and the Body (Vachana)
5. A Poison Tree
1. Treasure Island
1. The Eyes are not Here
2. The Girl who was Anne Frank
3. A Village Cricket Match
4. Consumerist Culture
5. The Pie and the Tart
1. That Time of the Year
2. The Stolen Boat