Oswaal Karnataka PUE Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers II PUC For Class - XII Economics (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Directorate of Pre-University Education, whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in Curriculum. The aim of the curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to the subject. The book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
OSWAAL II PUC Question Bank is different and better in terms of High Quality Questions which are developed by 'OSWAAL Editorial Board' which ensure examination success. The Question Bank is arranged 'Topic-Wise' where each topic from every chapter is explained in detail. 'SCHEME OF VALUATION' answers are highlighted to develop student's understanding of Marking Scheme. It also adheres to the Blueprint which enables exam-oriented preparation.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Economics Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest PUE Syllabus for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. NCERT Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. PUC Question Bank – Fully Solved
4. Chapterwise Revision Notes for clarity of concepts
Table of Content:
1. Introduction of Economics
2. Theory of Consumer Behaviour
3. Production and Cost
4. The Theory of the Firm under Perfect Competition
5. Markets Equilibrium
6. Non- Competitive Markets
7. Introduction to Macroeconomics
8. National Income Accounting
9. Money and Banking
10. Determination of Income and Employment
11. Government Budget and the Economy
12. Open Economy Macroeconomics