Oswaal Karnataka PUE Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers I PUC For Class - XI Accountancy (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Directorate of Pre-University Education, whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of the Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to subject. This book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XI Accountancy Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest PUE Syllabus for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. NCERT Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
3. PUC Question Bank – Fully Solved
4. Chapterwise Quick Review for clarity of concepts
Table of Content:
1. Introduction To Accounting
2. Theory Base of Accounting
3. Recording of Business Transactions–I
4. Recording of Business Transactions–II
5. Bank Reconciliation Statement
6. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
7. Accounting for Bills Of Exchange
8. Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
9. Financial Statements
10. Final Accounts with Adjustments
11. Accounts from Incomplete Records
12. Applications of Computers in Accounting
13. Computerised Accounting System