Oswaal Karnataka PUE Class 12 Biology Solved Papers II PUC Chapterwise & Topicwise (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Directorate of Pre-University Education, whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in Curriculum. The aim of the curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to the subject. The book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
OSWAAL II PUC Question Bank is different and better in terms of High Quality Questions which are developed by 'OSWAAL Editorial Board' which ensure examination success. The Question Bank is arranged 'Topic-Wise' where each topic from every chapter is explained in detail. 'SCHEME OF VALUATION' answers are highlighted to develop student's understanding of Marking Scheme. It also adheres to the Blueprint which enables exam-oriented preparation.
Through OSWAAL Books students are taught how to think, not what to think. We at OSWAAL Books try to use Quality Content, Standard Language and Creativity to facilitate simple learning. This is one of the reasons that the scope of this book extends from students to teachers. Teachers can use this book as a perfect teaching guide and students can use this book for effective learning and practice.
Key Features :
Some of the key highlights of Oswaal Question Banks are:
• Strictly based on the latest PUE Syllabus for Academic Year 2019-2020
• PUC-II Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
• Chapterwise Quick Review for clarity of concepts
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 12 Biology Students.
Table of Content:
1. Reproduction in Organisms
2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
3. Human Reproduction
4. Reproductive Health
5. Principles of Inheritance and Variations
6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
8. Human Health and Diseases
9. Strategies for enhancement in Food Production
10. Microbes in Human Welfare
11. Biotechnology Principles and Processes
12. Biotechnology and Its Applications
13. Organisms and Populations
15. Biodiversity and Conservation
16. Environmental Issues