Oswaal Karnataka PUE Accountancy Solved Papers I PUC Chapterwise & Topicwise (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Malcolm Forbes said “Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” and this is something which is always followed by Directorate of Pre-University Education, whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. The aim of the Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners.
The purpose of this book is to nurture individuality and thus enhance one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. This book strengthens knowledge and attitude related to subject. This book is designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
The journey of this book is never ending as it is reviewed every year. It is thoroughly updated as per the latest guidelines of the PUE Board thereby strictly following the latest syllabus and pattern of the Board. It contains more than sufficient questions which help students in practicing and completing the syllabus. Revision Notes in the beginning of each chapter is an added advantage of using this book. Questions incorporated in this Question Bank encompass all the 'Typologies' mentioned by the Board. Solutions for all the questions have been checked twice and efforts have been made to align them closely to the 'Scheme of Valuation'. Practically, this book provides students everything they need to learn and excel.
Key Features :
Some of the Key Highlights of Oswaal Question Banks are:
• Strictly based on the latest PUE Syllabus for Academic Year 2019-2020
• NCERT Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
• PUC Question Bank – Fully Solved
• Chapterwise Revision Notes for clarity of concepts
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 11 Accountancy Students.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction To Accounting
2. Theory Base of Accounting
3. Recording of Business
4. Recording of Business
5. Bank Reconciliation
6. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
7. Accounting for Bills Of Exchange
8. Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
9. Financial Statements
10. Final Accounts with Adjustments
11. Accounts from Incomplete Records
12. Applications of Computers in Accounting
13. Computerised Accounting System