Oswaal JEE Main Solved Papers Chapterwise & Topicwise (2019 & 2020 All shifts 32 Papers) Chemistry Book (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Logical thinkers, problem solvers, creators, engineers are definitely the most recognizable and valued people around the world. But many students preparing for JEE still ask; how good is engineering as a career option?
Engineering has become the most lucrative profession now more than ever, with the demand for engineers exceeding their supply. Engineers bring ideas to life. In every field, engineers play a very important role in devising and executing new and better technologies. Thus, to take up engineering as a profession cracking the JEE (Main) exam is the first and the most important step. Every aspiring engineer in the country works diligently for this exam. This makes JEE a highly competitive exam.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for JEE Student.
Key Feature :
1. Based on the Scheme of Examination issued by the NTA on 16th Dec 2020
2. Fully Solved Papers of 2019 & 2020 JEE (Main)
3. Chapter-wise & Topic-wise presentation for systematic learning
4. Subjective (Integer Types) Questions for extensive practice
5. Concept Revision (Video Based) for hybrid learning
6. Commonly Made Errors to polish concepts
7. Mind Maps for better retention
8. Mnemonics for memorise the concepts.
Table of Content:
1. Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
2. States of Matter
3. Atomic Structure
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. Chemical Thermodynamics
8. Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
9. Chemical Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
10. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
11. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
12. Hydrogen, s & p Block Elements
13. d & f - Block Elements, and Coordination Compounds
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. Purification, Basic Principles and Characteristics of organic compounds
16. Hydrocarbons and their Halogen Derivatives
17. Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
18. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
19. Polymers and Biomolecules
20. Analytical Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday life