Oswaal ISC Sample Question Paper Class XI Business Studies (For 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Preparing for any Examination calls for a lot of discipline and perseverance on the part of a student. We at Oswaal Books have always strived to be a student’s closest companion, his guiding light and his trusted friend by helping him sail through this important phase with utmost ease and confidence and emerge a winner!! In order to excel, a student not only has to be updated with the latest CISCE Board curriculum but also stay focused and use necessary exam tools to his advantage. CISCE has released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2018-2020 on which Oswaal Books has based all its Exam Preparatory Material. Oswaal Books has always been proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal ISC Sample Question Papers have been developed as per the latest Board guidelines in order to support the students during the crucial exam preparatory phase. They provide the most formidable combination of Questions along with top notch Learning Tools to empower the students to conquer every examination they face. Each Sample Question Pape rhas been designed with a lot of care and precision. Our panel of experts have tried their best to arrange each Sample Question Paper in such a way that it gives the students an exact feel of the Final Examination. Special care has been taken to keep all the solutions simple and precise.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. 15 Sample Question Papers covering important concepts from an examination perspective (1-5 solved and 6-15 for Self-Assessment with Hints given in the book itself)
2. All Typologies of Questions specified by CISCE included for examination success
3. Answers from the CISCE Marking Scheme upto 2018 Exam with detailed explanations as per the word limit for exam-oriented study
4. On Tips Notes for crisp revision
5. ‘Answering Tips’ for clearer thinking
6. ‘Mind Maps’ for improved learning
Table of Content:
1. Sample Question Papers (Solved)
2. Self Assessment Papers
4. Hints of Self Assessment Papers 1-5