Oswaal ISC Question Banks Class 11 Physics (Reduced Syllabus) (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past few months, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products for 2021 examinations. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our Question Banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new & reduced syllabus and new challenges that the students are facing today.
All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged 'TOPICWISE' where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CISCE for ISC examinations. These books also include well-labeled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. Another unique character of this book is that it ensures in-depth study and not merely superficial learning of ISC topics. The remarkable feature is the inclusion of Answering Tips and Examiner's Comments at the end of every question, which will empower the students to comprehend their mistakes and rectify them.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-11 Students.
Key Feature :
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Solved Papers are :
1. Strictly based on the Reduced CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Answering Tips and Commonly Made Errors
4. All Typology of Questions included for exam-oriented study
5. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
6. Mind Maps’ in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. Suggested videos for a Digital Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. Units and Measurements
2. Motion in a Plane
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Mechanical Properties of Solids
8. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
9. Thermal Properties of Matter
11. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
13A. Waves - I
13B. Waves - II