Oswaal ISC Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - XII Biology (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CISCE has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Questions incorporated in this book follow the latest syllabus, pattern and marking guidelines of the Council to guide the candidates to answer with precision. This will help students to get familiar with the examination techniques.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Students .
1. Strictly based on the latest CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Handwritten Topper’s Answers
4. Answering Tips and Examiner’s Comments
5. Answers strictly as per the ISC Marking Scheme
6. All Typology of Questions included for exam-oriented study
7. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
8. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
9. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Digital Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. Reproduction in Organisms
2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
3. Human Reproduction
4. Reproductive Health
5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
8. Human Health and Diseases
9. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
10. Microbes in Human Welfare
11. Biotechnology Principles and Processes
12. Biotechnology and Its Application
13. Organisms and Populations
15. Biodiversity and Its Conservation
16. Environmental Issues