Oswaal ISC Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - XII Business Studies (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come.
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Business Studies Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Handwritten Toppers' Answers
4. Answering Tips and Examiner’s Comments
5. Answers strictly as per the ICSE Marking Scheme
6. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
7. All Typology of Questions included for exam-oriented study
8. ‘Mind Maps’ in each chapter for making learning simple
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management, Job and Manpower Planning
2. Staff Recruitment & Selection
3. Staff Training & Staff Morale
4. Staff Remuneration and Staff Motivation
5. Staff Leadership and Staff Appraisal
6. Staff Promotion and Transfer
7. Staff Separation and Emerging Trends In Human Resources
8. Business Communication
9. Business Correspondence
10. Various Business Entities
11. Sources of Business Finance
15. Online Means of Conducting Business
16. Business Regulators and Intermediaries